California needs Jesus, and quick.
The state is easily comparable to Sodom and Gomorrah, and you know what happened to those cities, right? Quick refresher: they were burnt to a crisp for their evil and sin. Be careful California, might want to repent before it starts getting a little warm!
California Governor Jerry Brown has been outright disrespectful to President Donald Trump in between begging for help on his knees. According to David Harris Jr., they are ” ranked number two in citizens leaving the state in 2017 at 138,000.”
Now they are implementing new laws that are set to go into effect on January 1st. Brace yourself, here is four of them:
- State will disregard U.S. immigration law
- Minimum wage increase
- You may make up your gender on government document
- Schools may not decide gun-free zones
The Daily Wire reports:
- The entire state will now ignore U.S. immigration law: Because it’s worked so well in San Francisco, California Democrats decided that the entire state should ignore federal immigration law. SB 54 forbids law enforcement officials from asking someone’s immigration or holding them for Immigrations and Customs Enforcement agents — unless they’ve been convicted of a crime. AB 291 prohibits landlords (you know, like, private citizens who own private property) from reporting renters who are in the US illegally.
- Low-skilled workers will have a harder time finding work: That’s just a fancy way of saying, “The minimum wage will increase from $10.50 an hour to $11 an hour.” Under SB 3, the minimum wage will increase each year until it hits $15 an hour in 2022.
- You can make up your gender on official state IDs: California will abolish its requirement that a person must go “clinically appropriate treatment for the purpose of gender transition” if they want to change the sex on their birth certificate.
Beginning in 2019, driver’s licenses will have three options for sex: male, female, and nonbinary.
- Schools will no longer be allowed to decide whether or not they’re “gun-free zones”: Because the legislature has decided for them. AB 424 says school administrators can no longer permit employees with concealed carry permits to conceal and carry firearms on campus.
So basically, the state will be overrun with illegal immigrants, people will be lucky to find a job, police will be dealing with mentally ill people at traffic stops, and the only people with guns on campuses will be bad guys.
The views expressed in this opinion article are solely those of their author and are not necessarily either shared or endorsed by EagleRising.com