Barrack Hussain Obama, the most treacherous and dangerous President in the history of the United States:
President Obama’s press conference statement: “But I don’t think I want to put the cart before the horse. We do not have a strategy yet to deal with ISIS. I think what I’ve seen in some of the news press reports suggests that folks are getting a little further ahead of where we’re at than we currently are. And I think that’s not just my assessment, but the assessment of our military, as well. We need to make sure we have clear plans, that we’re developing them. At that point, I will consult Congress and make sure that their voices are heard.”
President Obama’s “strategy” statement was revealing and wrong in so many ways; let’s obliterate the smoke and mirrors and reveal how his words are, as usual, only intended to confuse and hide the actual meaning of his intent.
- Obama: “But I don’t think I want to put the cart before the horse.” What the hell is that supposed to mean? The man is speaking to a world -wide audience, not only to America, on the terrible situation in the Middle East.
Enough with the folksy references. For once speak like a world leader. If you can fake everything else, why not a speech?
- Obama: “We don’t have a strategy yet.” Well isn’t that statement just precious? The truth is there for all to see if they care to look, Obama and his administration have been advised by the Department of Defense and the Central Intelligence Agency, plus others of the alphabet agencies, for years that radical Muslim/Islamist/terrorist groups were morphing into something very powerful and evil in Syria and parts of Iraq. Obama and his administration, as they almost always do when confronted with warnings of Islamic terrorist groups, ignored that advice. When they cannot ignore the results of their failing to take action on such advice, they try to cover their asses with statements like, at Fort Hood, “this is not radical Muslim violence this is work place violence,” At the Boston terrorist massacre Obama refused to use the words “Muslim terrorist violence,” and five days after the bombing, Obama referred to this atrocity as a “tragedy.” How many times have we heard from Obama and his administration, I didn’t have a smidgen of information that was happening (name your fiasco) until I read about it in the papers”? And of course our President cannot even say the words, Muslim /Islamist terrorists groups. Why?
- Obama: “I think what I’ve seen in some of the news reports suggests that folks are getting a little further ahead of where we’re at then we currently are.” Really, well I guess that means the “we” must exclude your Secretary of Defense, Chuck Hagel, who said just a few days before your wimpy press conference the following:
Trending: What’s Wrong with Liberals?
“The group (ISIS) is as sophisticated and well-funded as we have seen. They’re beyond just a terrorist group.” Hagel went on say, “They marry ideology, a sophistication of strategic and tactical military prowess. They’re tremendously well-funded. This is beyond anything that we’ve seen. The sophistication of terrorism and ideology married with resources now poses a whole new dynamic and a new paradigm of threats to this country.” Not too shabby for a bunch of J.V. dudes. That sounds to me like someone understands we dammed well better have a strategy, RIGHT NOW!
It also appears Obama has included his Secretary of State, John Kerry, in the people who are certainly far ahead of him on the ISIS terror group. Kerry stated just a few days prior to Obama’s ridiculous strategy statement the following:
“The world must know that the United States of America will never back down in the face of such evil.” “ISIL and the wickedness it represents must be destroyed and those responsible for this heinous, vicious atrocity will be held responsible.” As little respect as I have for John Kerry, I have to say the words in his statement should have been the words coming out of Obama’s mouth at that press conference. As the world saw, Obama again is failing in his duty as the President of the United States of America.
- Obama: “And I think that’s not just my assessment, but the assessment of our military.” I see, as usual, Obama wants us to believe it isn’t just him that doesn’t want to take any action on anything. He needs to try and make everyone believe he has a lot of backup for his disengagement. I think if Obama was actually paying attention to more than just his golf score, he would have heard his Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, General Dempsey, say “The Islamic State is an organization that has an apocalyptic and end-of-days strategic vision that will eventually have to be defeated. Can they be defeated without addressing that part of the organization that resides in Syria? The answer is no.” As far as I know, the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff is still a part of Obama’s military. Would someone please brief Obama on that?
- Obama: “We need to make sure we have clear plans, that we’re developing them.” What a load of old “cod’s wallop,” as my English friends would say. Perhaps for those Americans who have never served in our country’s military that might sound reasonable; but for anyone who has served, that is just pathetic nonsense.
So here is a little clarity for those who do not know. We have a large component in our military whose only function is to develop “contingency plans” for any hot spots around the world. That function has been in place for decades, prior even to WW-II, for all I know prior to the Civil War.
Count on it those contingency plans have been in place for countries in the Middle East for decades. Now in any given situation, those plans are subject to modification as required, and believe it, those Middle Eastern contingency plans have been kept up to date on a high priority basis for some time now.
So Obama’s lame excuse about “clear plans and the need to develop those plans” is just more of the misinformation, disinformation, half-truths and dammed lies this man and his administration have been spewing since 2008.
- Obama: “At this point, I will consult Congress and make sure that their voices are heard.” So Obama is telling us he is going to consult with Congress. Obama, you probably could have gotten away with that bull spit statement from 2009 to maybe just prior to the disastrous launch of “Obama Care”, because too many Americans were still trying to believe in you. But this is 2014, and now your nefarious conduct as President is all too apparent to anyone with a functioning brain. Consult with Congress, do you really believe after six years of your stooge dirty Harry Reid trashing the many bills coming from the House, with your connivance, and your boasts of your telephone and pencil you have any credibility left on dealing justly with Congress?
Now it should be clear to anyone with the brains God gave an earthworm that Obama’s “Strategy” speech was another of his lame attempts to deflect attention from his responsibility for the catastrophe now taking place in the Middle East. I hope by now Americans understand we should pay little attention to Obama’s words, and only judge him on his actions.
On the other hand, I believe Obama sure as hell does have a strategy. His strategy, for anyone who wants to take the time to review his actions as President becomes apparent. The actions he has taken as President are almost entirely negative to the political, economic and military health of our country. He is following an agenda he was put into office to accomplish. That agenda is to do as much harm to traditional American values as possible while he is in power. “I will fundamentally transform America.” Since America has historically provided freedom and opportunity for its people, allowing us to live in the best country in the world’s history, why did so many of us feel the need to “fundamentally transform it?”
Some brave people warned about this man prior to 2008. Obama’s resume was lacking in any real achievements, his record as a state Senator was almost blank, his record as a U.S. Senator was laughable. In fact, Obama did not have the real time resume that would convince any businessman he could manage a Burger King franchise. But not enough of us were paying attention. Maybe we’ve learned enough by now to be paying more attention in November 2014 and November 2016.
R.L. Howard August 2014
The views expressed in this opinion article are solely those of their author and are not necessarily either shared or endorsed by EagleRising.com