“Socialism never took root in America because the poor see themselves not as an exploited proletariat but as temporarily embarrassed millionaires.” —John Steinbeck
Remember Marx? Obama Does!
In the Communist Manifesto, Karl Marx outlines the ten steps necessary to bring about the destruction of a free civil society, so that it might be replaced by an all-powerful government apparatus.
President Obama is a socialist, because socialism/fascism is Islam-compliant, insisting on submission to an ideological State, where there is no individual freedom and where the government collective dictates. Islamo-fascism is the same way. Keep this in mind while perusing the Ten Planks of Marxism, as laid out by Marx in 1848:
The Ten Planks of Marxism
1. The abolition of private property rights and the application of all rents of land to public purposes. The courts have twisted the 14th Amendment to the Constitution to give government more right of eminent domain than originally intended. Also, private property is now subject to taxation and can be taken from you, if you cannot afford to pay taxes on it—which begs the question: do you really own it, if it can be taken from you, despite the fact you paid in full?
2. A heavily progressive income tax. The 16th Amendment of the Constitution, (which many Constitutional scholars insist was never properly ratified) and the Social Security Act of 1936, among other initiatives, established the diminishing ability of Americans to save and amass private wealth or to donate vigorously to the religious faiths of their choice. Americans’ ability to tithe was diminished, as was their right to decide how to invest retirement savings.
3. Abolition of all inheritance rights. The estate tax, also known as the “death tax,” has at least partially accomplished the abolition of inheritance, since the government takes 55% of your estate, currently, upon your death.
4. Confiscation of the property of all emigrants and rebels. We call it government seizures, tax liens, forfeiture, et cetera. There are tax laws and drug laws on the books allowing the government to seize your property or money, if it is suspected as being the fruit of a poison tree—tax cheating or drug dealing, for example. The government need only suspect wrongdoing, and no due process is given, directly in violation to your due process rights in the Constitution!
5. Centralization of credit in the hands of the state, by means of a national bank with state capital and an exclusive monopoly. The Federal Reserve System, against which no private bank may compete, actually holds no reserves and allows the government to control the money supply by printing a currency that is not backed by any precious metal. This currency holds a monopoly in the US as the only currency allowed for payment of all debts and has, due to government inflationary policy (some call this “legal counterfeiting”), lost 98% of its value between 1913 and 2013. How much wealth has the government destroyed this way?
6. Centralization of the means of communication and transportation in the hands of the State. In the US, communication and transportation are controlled and regulated by the Federal Communications Commission, the Department of Transportation, the Interstate Commerce Commission, and the Federal Aviation Administration. There are also a number of onerous Executive Orders that claim centralized control for the Executive Branch. There is the federal postal monopoly and AMTRAK, which are government-owned enterprises with unfair competitive advantages over the private sector.
7. Extension of factories and instruments of production owned by the State, the bringing into cultivation of waste lands, and the improvement of the soil generally in accordance with a common plan. The power-grabs are legion: the Department of Agriculture; the Department of Commerce and Labor; the Department of Interior; the Environmental Protection Agency; the Bureau of Land Management; the IRS control of business through corporate regulations; the Agriculture Adjustment Act of 1933 which says farmers will receive government aid only by relinquishing control of their private farming activities.
8. Equal liability of all to labor; establishment of industrial armies. Social Security is a plan that takes the place of individual liability, or responsibility. Running up the national debt, in order to enslave all Americans collectively is another strategy to enforce equal liability. So is the minimum wage law, which disallows people the freedom to make individual agreements acceptable to both parties, since government is a party to every wage agreement, under penalty of law. Government subsidization of union activities helps establish industrial armies.
9. Combination of agriculture with manufacturing industries; gradual abolition of the distinction between town and country by a more equable distribution of the population over the country. Agenda 21 is a non-binding action plan of the United Nations with an eye to sustainable development. It came out of the UN Conference on Environment and Development that was held in Rio de Janeiro, in 1992. It is an agenda that can be executed at all levels of government, in the 21st Century.
10. Free education for all children in government schools; abolition of children’s factory labor in its present form; combination of education with industrial production. American public schools are increasingly, under the dictates of Common Core, turning into socialist government indoctrination centers. Their purpose is to train students to submit to government power. The idea of “majority-rules democracy” is valued over “republican democracy” (which protects the rights of minorities by making “natural rights” difficult to cancel). Rather than teaching students “Work hard, so you can enjoy the fruits of your labor!” students are taught instead to pay their “fair share” to the collective, so government can better parent everyone.
So here is the question: Just how socialist has America become? If you are concerned about keeping America free, you must vote for the Constitution every chance you get!
The views expressed in this opinion article are solely those of their author and are not necessarily either shared or endorsed by EagleRising.com