There are ten Republican Senators who have not committed to vote yes on confirming Judge Brett Kavanaugh to the U.S. Supreme Court. Below are the names of those Senators and ways to contact them.
By some reckoning, 41 GOP Senators have already announced that they are a “yea” vote on Kavanaugh. But the GOP only just holds control of the Senate and if only a few Republicans vote no, it will be bad news for Kavanaugh and for the country.
So, with 41 known yes votes, Kavanaugh needs ten more to reach the minimum of 51 votes he needs to advance to the highest court ion the land.
According to BizPacReview, ten GOP Senators have not yet made their vote public.
- Maine Senator Susan Collins: (202) 224-2523
- Louisiana Senator Bill Cassidy: (202)224-5824
- Tennessee Senator Bob Corker: (202) 224-3344
- Arizona Senator Jeff Flake: (202) 224-4521
- Wyoming Senator Michael Enzi: (202) 224-3424
- Louisiana Senator John Kennedy: (202) 224-4623
- Oklahoma Senator James Lankford: (202) 224-5754
- Kansas Senator Jerry Moran: (202) 224-6521
- Alaska Senator Lisa Murkowski: (202) 224-6665
- Nebraska Senator Ben Sasse: (202) 224-4224
If you want to email the senators(click on the senator’s name to go to their contact page):
- Maine Senator Susan Collins
- Louisiana Senator Bill Cassidy
- Tennessee Senator Bob Corker
- Arizona Senator Jeff Flake
- Wyoming Senator Michael Enzi
- Louisiana Senator John Kennedy
- Oklahoma Senator James Lankford
- Kansas Senator Jerry Moran
- Alaska Senator Lisa Murkowski
- Nebraska Senator Ben Sasse
If you are interested in contacting these senators to urge them to vote yes, please do so.
Follow Warner Todd Huston on Twitter @warnerthuston.
The views expressed in this opinion article are solely those of their author and are not necessarily either shared or endorsed by EagleRising.com