Hold on it’s going to get bumpy… Did Grassley find a spine? We will see. My money is on the liar Ford not testifying because perjury is a consequence.
So now it’s up to the RINO’s to see what the future holds for Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh. Flake will flake, but Mike Pence can cover that. It’s Collins & Murkowski that are the danger, and it’s anyone’s guess. I expect two or three Democrats to vote in favor because their butts are on the line. He will get in.
Judic Cmte noticed POTENTIAL exec mtg for Friday. Still taking this 1 step at a time. After hrg Dr Ford & Judge Kavanaugh’s testimony- if we‘re ready to vote, we will vote. If we aren’t ready, we won’t. Cmte rules normally require 3 days notice so we‘re following regular order
— ChuckGrassley (@ChuckGrassley) September 25, 2018
The Senate Judiciary Committee will vote on Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh on Friday morning at 9:30.
This vote will take place a day after Kavanaugh and one of the two women who accused him of sexual misconduct, Dr. Christine Blasey Ford, are scheduled to testify in front of the committee, according to Politico. More
Kavanaugh requires 51 yeas for confirmation. Senate divided 51 GOPers to 49 Sens who caucus with Dems. 41 GOPers are yeas. 10 GOPers have not pledged their votes yet: Cassidy, Collins, Corker, Enzi, Flake, Kennedy, Lankford, Moran, Murkowski & Sasse.
— Chad Pergram (@ChadPergram) September 25, 2018
Here’s 10 Republican Senators Who Have Not Yet Committed Their Vote For Kavanaugh:
It’s time to call all these RINO Republican Senators and let your voice be heard, tell them enough is enough! There is no excuse for crossing over party lines. I don’t care if they hate President Trump, they need to do the right thing for their constituents that put them in office if they can’t do that they need to resign. More
- Maine Senator Susan Collins -office number 202-224-2523
- Louisiana Senator Bill Cassidy – office number 202-224-582
- Tennessee Senator Bob Corker office number 202-224-3344
- Arizona Senator Jeff Flake – office number 202-224-4521
- Wyoming Senator Michael Enzi – office number 202-224-3424
- Louisiana Senator John Kennedy – office number 202-224-4623
- Oklahoma Senator James Lankford – office number 202-224-5754
- Kansas Senator Jerry Moran – office number 202-224-6521
- Alaska Senator Lisa Murkowski – office number 202-224-6665
- Nebraska Senator Ben Sasse office number 202-224-4224
The views expressed in this opinion article are solely those of their author and are not necessarily either shared or endorsed by EagleRising.com