After a second unhinged, dangerous liberal destroyed Donald Trump’s star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, the West Hollywood City Council voted to permanently remove the president’s star from the walk.
But the resolution did not cite the repeated liberal violence, but, rather, it cited Trump’s actions saying the star was being removed because o Trump’s “disturbing treatment of women and other actions.”
West Hollywood’s Mayor, John Duran, tweeted out the motivation telling the story in a series of faux hashtags (And just look at this guys photo. What a nutcase):
“West Hollywood City council unanimously passes resolution asking the Hollywood Chamber of Commerce to remove the Donald Trump star on Hollywood Walk of Fame. #horcruxdestroyed #bellicose #belligerent #unAmericanvalues #MakeAmericaintoAmericaAgain”
West Hollywood City council unanimously passes resolution asking the Hollywood Chamber of Commerce to remove the Donald Trump star on Hollywood Walk of Fame. #horcruxdestroyed #bellicose #belligerent #unAmericanvalues #MakeAmericaintoAmericaAgain
— JohnDuran (@JohnDuran) August 7, 2018
Per Breitbart News:
“The West Hollywood City Council did not pass the resolution because Donald Trump is a conservative or a Republican,” said West Hollywood Mayor Pro Tem John D’Amico in a statement to The Wrap. “Earning a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame is an honor. When one belittles and attacks minorities, immigrants, people with disabilities or women — the honor no longer exists.”
The resolution comes after twenty-four-year-old Austin Clay of Glendale was charged in Los Angeles Monday with one felony count of vandalism for allegedly smashing President Trump’s star. Prosecutors say Clay took a pickaxe to the star on Hollywood Boulevard on July 25. The star recognized President Trump for his work on the TV reality show “The Apprentice.” Clay could face up to three years in jail if convicted.
The star was previously vandalized by James Otis with a sledgehammer and pickax days before the November 2016 election. Otis pleaded no contest to the felony and was sentenced to community labor and ordered to pay $4,400 for the damage.
Otis, who described himself as a “Bernie Democrat” in an interview with the Los Angeles Daily News, said allegations of sexual misconduct against the president drove him to destroy the star. “It’s just a big joke to him. I have children; I have many women in my life who don’t think it’s a joke. But he does,” Otis replied when asked what he would say to the president pertaining to the accusations. “He lies about it, he shuffles and I don’t see, there’s no reason to believe at all that it will ever stop now. He’ll continue to do this, he’ll continue to make women suffer. So that’s what I’d tell him. “You need help. Please understand that.”
Naturally West Hollywood has declared itself a “sanctuary city” and refuses to work with immigration officials to deport criminal illegals.
Ask Kate Steinle how “sanctuary city” policies worked out for her.
Follow Warner Todd Huston on Twitter @warnerthuston
The views expressed in this opinion article are solely those of their author and are not necessarily either shared or endorsed by EagleRising.com