Back at it, again! The vaginas will be marching for…well whatever it is they have deemed “unfair” (which is probably just for the simple fact that there are males breathing in oxygen), in January.
This time the Women’s March has been titled “Women’s March Part Two,” and will be coming together in Las Vegas rather than D.C. this time.
How will the sissy men eat while their women are off in battle? Who will man the kitchens? Or wait, have the roles reversed now that gender roles aren’t a thing anymore? Who knows. I can’t keep up with the mental disorder of liberalism.
According to Women’s March organizers, who have been so busy planning their first anniversary, they’ve said nary a peep about the women-led protests in Iran, the first Women’s March was so successful that they want to channel their energy into grassroots action, including a national voter registration drive.
The event, “Power To The Polls” will be held in Las Vegas, Nevada, location to be determined. Like their Detroit event, which proved largely unsuccessful, and actually featured a male headliner in progressive Presidential candidate Bernie Sanders, the Power To The Polls event is free, but donations are strongly encouraged and travel is your responsibility.
They picked Nevada, though, not for the weather, but for the headlines. According to their “about” page, Nevada has become a flashpoint for major issues in the US, from labor participation to gun control, they say, cynically using a national tragedy to promote their cause. And Nevada, they claim, is a “battleground” state in 2018, though Democrats have won most major statewide offices (and the state went solidly for Hillary Clinton in 2016).
Co-chair (and devout Muslim) Linda Sarsour said, “In Alabama, Black women delivered as they always do,” she continued, “In addition to being willing to follow and support Black women, we all must commit to fighting the systemic voter suppression laws that inhibit so many of our communities from voting. This campaign will mobilize a new group of activists to create accessible power to our voting polls.”
Sarsour believes in Sharia Law though. How exactly does she plan to fight “women’s oppression” when she also advocates for it with her choice of religion? Asking for a friend.
For those of you unfamiliar with Sharia Law, or the law of Islam, here are a few key points regarding women:
- A woman or girl who has been raped cannot testify in court against her rapist(s).
- Testimonies of 4 male witnesses are required to prove rape of a female (Quran 24:13).
- A woman or girl who alleges rape without producing 4 male witnesses is guilty of adultery.
- A woman or girl found guilty of adultery is punishable by death (see “Islamophobia“).
- A male convicted of rape can have his conviction dismissed by marrying his victim.
- Muslim men have sexual rights to any woman/girl not wearing the Hijab (see Taharrush).
- A woman can have 1 husband, who can have up to 4 wives; Muhammad can have more.
- A man can marry an infant girl and consummate the marriage when she is 9 years old.
- Girls’ clitoris should be cut (Muhammad‘s words, Book 41, Kitab Al-Adab, Hadith 5251).
- A man can beat his wife for insubordination (see Quran 4:34 and Religion of Peace).
- A man can unilaterally divorce his wife; a wife needs her husband’s consent to divorce.
- A divorced wife loses custody of all children over 6 years of age or when they exceed it.
- A woman’s testimony in court, allowed in property cases, carries ½ the weight of a man’s.
- A female heir inherits half of what a male heir inherits (see Mathematics in Quran).
- A woman cannot drive a car, as it leads to fitnah (upheaval).
- A woman cannot speak alone to a man who is not her husband or relative.
So the woman leading the ridiculous protest does not even believe in basic rights for women…Hmm.
The views expressed in this opinion article are solely those of their author and are not necessarily either shared or endorsed by EagleRising.com