I was back with a podcast last Saturday. I took a couple of weeks off to do some self-reflection, and I thought long and hard about quitting. So, I came up with some tough principled questions to ask myself, and I want to share them with every American, because I know I am not the only one who is hurting right now and feeling lost and somewhat hopeless.
Questions Raised in this episode:
- What have you to gain by quitting? Will anything in your life be better?
- What are your priorities in life?
- Even if you knew you would lose, would you rather do the right thing, or would you sell out and win?
- Do I have a responsibility to stand and do what is right?
- Is America worth fighting for?
Please subscribe, like, comment and share this content. God Bless.
The views expressed in this opinion article are solely those of their author and are not necessarily either shared or endorsed by EagleRising.com