While I am skeptical of where this will lead, it is noteworthy to see that this report comes from NBC and more specifically Chuck Todd. In a report earlier this week, NBC reported that there were allegations that while Hillary Clinton was Secretary of State, the quashed investigations into a prostitution and pedophile ring that was operating inside the department in order to avoid scandal and protect high-ranking employees and an ambassador.
“Serious allegations concerning the State Department,” the NBC anchor said. “According to internal State Department memos the agency might have called off or intervened into investigations into possibly illegal, inappropriate behavior within its ranks allegedly to protect jobs and avoid scandals.
“This concerns a time when Hillary Clinton was secretary of state.”
“There is an old saying in Washington that the cover-up is worse than the crime. But in this case both parts of it are disturbing,” Chuck Todd continued.
“Allegations of prostitution and pedophilia, and allegations that those crimes were somehow covered up or not looked into,” he continued. “So the State Department this morning is having to respond to those claims, and those investigations involve misconduct by State Department officials, including an Ambassador and security agents attached to then-Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton.
“The allegations are that these investigations were whitewashed, quashed altogether, and that those orders came from high up,” he added.
The report then went on to state:
NBC has obtained documents relating to ongoing investigations into some disturbing allegations involving State Department personnel and at least one ambassador. A State Department memo says, quote, “the Ambassador routinely ditched his protective security detail in order to solicit sexual favors from both prostitutes and minor children.”
The memo also says a top State Department official directed State Department investigators to “cease the investigation” into the ambassador’s conduct.” It’s just one of what another document describes as “several examples of undue influence” from top State Department officials.
We also know that Bill Clinton and others in the US government, such as Bob Menendez have close ties to or have actually engaged underage girls in sex. In the case of Clinton there a long trail of women claiming he sexually assaulted them, as well as his ties to Jeffery Epstein, a billionaire financier formerly with Bear Stearns, was sentenced to just 13 months jail time when he was convicted of soliciting a minor for prostitution. As Daisy Luther reported:
- Epstein’s prosecutors in the sex trial made donations to Hillary Clintons 2008 presidential campaign.
- Interestingly Epstein also donated $3.5 million to the Clinton Foundation, with the money coming from a Swiss bank account.
- His private jet was nicknamed the “Lolita Express” in the British press
- Guests who traveled on it range from Prince Andrew (6th in line to the British throne) to none other than Bill Clinton – who flew on the jet no less than two dozen times.
- Passengers on the manifest were sometimes just listed by their initials since we all know that discretion is essential when you are traveling with underage girls on board a jet that boasts a large bed.
- Bill Clinton and his associated security staff appear on 26 of these manifests but on one trip, Bill seems to have ditched his Secret Service agents.
This would inevitably lead to tying Epstein to the State Department and child trafficking. And let’s not forget that Hillary’s bestie, Huma Abedin, has a husband taht has just stepped in it again with an underage girl.
Now, the question is, will President Trump not only ask his Attorney General to appoint an investigation into the Clintons, but into the Clinton State Department concerning the allegations, considering the given evidence we have of the Clintons’ ties to known pedophiles and their sordid criminal and sexual history?
The views expressed in this opinion article are solely those of their author and are not necessarily either shared or endorsed by EagleRising.com