The Democrats have all of a sudden taken an interest in Russia. Where were they when Hillary and Bill Clinton were making big bucks with the Russians when she was Secretary of State? Are we to believe that there was no quid pro quo?:
1. Hillary Clinton approved the transfer of 20 percent of U.S. uranium to Russia and nine investors in the deal funneled $145 million to the Clinton Foundation.
2. Bill Clinton bagged $500,000 for a Moscow speech paid for by a Kremlin-backed bank while Hillary Clinton was Secretary of State.
3. Hillary Clinton’s campaign chairman’s Joule energy company bagged $35 million from Putin’s Rusnano.
4. Clinton Foundation chatter with State Dept. on Uranium Deal with Russia.
5. Hillary Clinton hid $2.35 million in secret donations from Ian Telfer, the head of Russia’s uranium company. (Breitbart)
It goes back further than the Clintons. Not many people are aware of Jimmy Carter’s role in trying to sabotage Ronald Reagan’s presidency with underhanded dealings with the Soviet Union.
The following 2002 article (“Carter, Democrats Asked Soviets to Stop Reagan“) from Newsmax describes the dirty deed:
Remember the old conservative charge that many of the Democrats here in America were playing footsie with the Soviets? Some Republicans even said the Russians viewed the Democrats as their favorite party.
Now bombshell revelations prove these accusations beyond a shadow of a doubt.
Peter Schweizer, a Hoover Institution research fellow, has just written a new book, “Reagan’s War: The Epic Story of His Forty-Year Struggle and Final Triumph Over Communism.”
This book may well force historians to revise the history of the Cold War.
Schweizer, after scouring once-classified KGB, East German Stasi and Soviet Communist Party files, discovered incontrovertible evidence that the Soviets not only played footsie with high-ranking Democrats, they also worked behind the scenes to influence American elections.
In “Reagan’s War,” Schweizer shows how the Democrats wor…