In the week since President Obama told the world that we had “contained” ISIS, a series of unfortunate events has taken place that completely undermine everything he has said about the Muslim terrorists in Syria.
- ISIS attacks in Paris killing more than 100 people.
- ISIS attack in Hannover, Germany foiled by police just hours before execution.
- 8 ISIS terrorists are arrested, 2 others are killed during raids in Paris just days before another attack.
- 6 Syrian men using fake passports are arrested in Honduras attempting to gain entry to the USA.
- Another Syrian with a fake passport is arrested in Costa Rica.
- 8 ISIS connected men are arrested while hiding among the refugees traveling through Turkey on their way to Germany.
- 6 Men from Pakistan and Afghanistan were arrested entering Arizona illegally from Mexico.
And now, 8 more Syrians have been arrested attempting to enter the USA illegally at a border crossing in Texas.
Border Patrol agent Hector Garza told Breitbart.com that, “Border Patrol agents who we represent have been contacting our organization to voice concerns about reports from other agents that Syrians crossed the U.S. border from Mexico in the Laredo Sector. Our agents have heard about Syrians being apprehended in the area from other federal agents. At this time, I cannot confirm or deny that Syrians have crossed, for security reasons.”
Breitbart Texas can confirm that a Syrian did attempt to enter the U.S. illegally through Texas in late September. The Syrian was caught using a passport that belonged to someone else and U.S. authorities decided against prosecuting anyone involved due to “circumstances.” The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) has confirmed that eight Syrians were taken into custody at the Laredo port of entry.
All of this is from the last week and tells a profoundly different story of the world today than President Obama does. While the President would like to paint the world that he has helped to mold as being on the first step down a wonderful path, the evidence shows that he has instead put us all on the path towards destruction. ISIS is not contained, ISIS is evolving, metastasizing and growing ever more dangerous and unpredictable. For the good of our planet, fellow Americans, we must elect a new President with a very different vision of foreign policy, national defense and fighting the war on terror.
The views expressed in this opinion article are solely those of their author and are not necessarily either shared or endorsed by EagleRising.com